PORCH LIGHTING


Lighting for the porch.


A wonderful company in New Orleans offers a lighting design service.

This is one of the many beautiful projects they have done.
Their copper lighting is custom made right in their own shop.
Their custom lights grace many of the businesses and homes of New Orleans.


 
I wish that I had a place that would require these beauties.
 

Large homes

Small homes

Love the look of this back porch

Can't wait to see what they have designed for my front porch....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see your porch all finished. Those lights will look just perfect there. I wonder how one of those would look in my foyer? Hmmmm...hurry and order yours ...I cant wait to see how pretty! Had fun this weekend. Look forward to Thursday :)

Twice as Nice said...

They are really a show stopper. Can't wait to see what they have for you. I'm sure they will be beautiful!

Sue said...

OMG you are getting lighting from one heckuva company! I would love to have something that nice. I need to replace the el cheapos that are on my house real soon- they have turned pink! YIKES.... Not good.
Thanks for asking about the hubs. He is doing very well- diabetes is under control and he has put back on some weight. He was a stick! His knee still won't bend- there is so much junk inside, but he hobbles along just fine. No more surgery for him, he says.
Take care. Can't wait to see your finished porch.
hugs, Sue

Robin Beck said...

I just love all these lights, can't wait to see what you pick!
Thanks for all the pictures-I was ohhhhing and ahhhhhing thru the whole post!

Robin~♥