Is This Fun or Just CRAZY...



No, I have not gotten my lovely little weekend project finished (sigh). Well you might say what have I been doing?

Let's see last week I went to Disney World for four days. My son is in the high school band and they were asked to march in the night time parade. So I had the pleasure of watching over eight teenage boys.

Yesterday my husband and I went to a little town called Gloster,Mississippi. We are so excited , we purchased some land and a little house that we will be using on the weekends. That will be a project that I will have plenty pictures and projects...

Ok , this morning , our family is packing we are leaving for a five day cruise to Mexico. (this was their Christmas present). I have never been on a cruise so I am a little nervous.

OK .....I have decided that this CRAZY.....can't wait to get back to work and RELAX..





4 comments:

claudia said...

Missy... WOW! you HAVE been busy.. looks like alot of fun too! hope you're having a great time! claudia

Lamp Tramp said...

Fun, fun travel times. You'll love the cruise. Just being on a ship is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I missed you and glad your back home. love ya

Lamp Tramp said...

OOhhhh, Happy back from your cruise!! Did you love it? Tell us all about it!!! Glad you are home!!!