Have you heard of Suze Orman?


While at the camp for Thanksgiving (what a great time). I watched the only channel we could catch.
Suze Orman was on Mississippi Public Station. I was only able to watch a portion of it, but I grabbed a pen and scrap of paper and scribbled down so her eight things that make a wealthy woman. I don't know about you , but I could use some tips on this. So here they are, I will not try to explain each one in detail as she did, that would take me days to blog...

1. Harmony
2. Balance
3. Courage
4. Generosity
5. Happiness
6.Cleanliness
7. Beauty
8. Wisdom

When she talked about cleanliness it felt like she was talking to me...Now I don't want you thinkin I live in a pig pen. Mine is unfinished projects, That is money just being wasted. Is there anyone out there that can relate.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista! I could use a few pointers on each one she listed. Im looking forward to Wednesday night too. We should make this a tradition from now on... well. Maybe lets see how this one goes first. You know how our families can be, Ha~