POP CORN ACT

  Oh Halloween ...
that one little word screams fall  is on its way with cooler temps.  You see here in the south fall does not arrive till after Oct.  But leave it to dear Susie to show up at my door with a challenge.
She came sharing her pop corn balls and wanting me to post how I would  display them.
Then off she went..
Well here is my version of decorated ACT Popcorn Balls.



I put them in clear bags and tied them with purple netting, then I cut the extra top of the bag off with zig zag scissors.
Don't they just add a little "POP" to my table?

See the feather, I found it in the yard.Camo Man asked what in the world I was going to do with it...Well there it is with my little bird Susie gave me.
In the picture below is a little card that I picked up to add to add a little glitz to the look.



That was so much fun.  
Ok Susie...I am up for another challenge...
BRING IT ON!

Southern Queen Bee,
Missy

6 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

I'm loving purple right now so they hit the spot for me. I do wish I had a sister! One like you or that sis of yours would be just perfect!

Anyhow, glad I've seen you, I need some fabby ideas for Halloween. Over here in Blighty we don't go in for it with the full on thing that Americans do...any fabby ideas for my Finn's scary Halloween birthday party? xxx

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Even though you dont like my popcorn balls..ha! The kids think they taste like styrofoam. I'm sure I spelled that one worng ha! I'm up for the challenge....R U ? love ya! ps.. I enjoyed our little visit today :)

Made In The South said...

Enjoyed seein ya to! Hope ya kick that caffeine addiction soon!

Robin Beck said...

Cute, cute, cute-Yeah Susie bring on another challenge-Too fun!

Robin~♥

Kerin said...

Love it! Love the little card too!
Good thinking....snagging up the feather !
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

I love that you are using found objects. Very cool.

http://yogaforthenewworld.blogspot.com/